Best Stay event is coming up on 8-10 November in Dubrovnik, with a fun-packed 3-day programme made up of insightful presentations, dynamic networking formats and a party to remember. Through case studies, panel discussions and workshops, attendees will learn all about the hottest trends and latest technologies in hospitality, to become and stay the best in the business.
Best Stay event was launched in 2015, with the main goal of connecting the top hoteliers and quality suppliers in the region. Over the years, the event grew to become the “most concrete hospitality event” (in the words of Best Stay attendees), bringing together over 300 hoteliers each year and building up a community of leading hospitality experts in Europe.
Best Stay is an event made by hotel leaders, for hotel leaders. Apart from having the Advisory Board made up of GMs of global hotels that influenced the Best Stay agenda, Best Stay Awards will be judged by seven senior representatives working directly in leading hotels. The eight categories that can be applied for until 5 October include: Hotel star of the year, The best new hotel on the block, “Simply the best” marketing campaign, Best Hotel Website, The coolest “Out of the box” hotel, The best next gen tech for hotels, The #1 hotel dream team and First-class hotel app.
All those who join us in Dubrovnik for the Best Stay experience, will get top tips on trends in hospitality and tourism best practice from our speakers and panellists:
- Dragan Baričić, General Manager, Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel
- Ninoslav Vidović, Director of Sales, Hilton Prague Old Town
- Julieta Serafimova, General Manager and Board member, Grand Hotel Sofia
- Nicolai Czepluch, Director of Guest Experience, The Chedi Luštica Bay
- Zafiris Lampadaridis, General Manager, Mercure Belgrade Excelsior, AccorHotels
- Samra Softić, Sales and Marketing Manager, Hotel President Sarajevo
- Yiorgos Peroutseas, General Manager, Grace Mykonos
- Adam Rowledge, General Manager Georgian House
Sounds interesting? Want to be part of the Best Stay community?
Secure your early-bird ticket on time (before September 15) and save up to 120 euros. Register today at www.beststayevent.com or call us on +385 51 580 730 to learn more about the event.